Monday, May 25, 2009

For the sake of the "Silent Noise" that resides in me...

It seems to be like ages since I had last written something. If I sit down and ponder I could probably think of 101 reasons for the same but sometimes, its futile to find the reasons behind a cause...
A lot has happened in both my macrocosmic and microcosmic world: Am almost in the middle of a new year; India has elected a "Stable" government hoping that it would bail her out of the present slowdown; an extragavanza called IPL 2 is over and won by the most unexpected team..etc.etc.etc: so much so for defining my macrocosmic co-ordinates.
As far as my microcosm goes, well it is difficult to put down the things in a),b),c) format. I was confused about the world and its people and am confused about it all the more now. The more I try to decipher the meaning of things, the more I feel I am getting lost in the labyrinth called LIFE. My sense of self has undergone a change. The self which I perceived as "me" has become volatile, amorphous; my earlier image in the mirror is getting blurred day by day and some new form is taking its place; the cacophony of the noises is growing louder and louder...their silences are turning more and more deafening...
...So I take my recourse back to the thing I enjoy doing the most; forget the 101 reasons of not sticking to it and go by the 1 reason which always makes me come back to it...

No comments: